Insight is providing the Department of Education’s (ED) Office of the Chief Data Officer (OCDO) with analytic and evaluation support services under the Data Analysis and Quality Assurance Support II task order. OCDO’s mission is to enhance ED’s ability to use data as a strategic asset.
Specifically, Insight works with OCDO on this project to—
- Identify research questions for quick-turnaround studies.
- Develop an analysis plan, specifying the data to be used, the steps to process and clean the data, the statistical methods to be employed, and plans for reporting.
- Assess the quality of the data and address any issues through cleaning and implementation before constructing analytic files.
- Implement the statistical approaches outlined in the analysis plan, which may include simple descriptive analyses, tests of statistical significance, and survival analyses.
- Implement advanced analytics projects.
- Provide training and technical assistance on the use of advanced analytic methods and data science techniques and support for the development and implementation of advanced analytic projects.
- Support data visualization and dashboard development projects, ensuring the type of graphics, use of color, font size, layout, and iconography all contribute to the readability and accessibility of the final product.
Reports, technical assistance trainings, data stories and dashboards